[Koha] How to add item number in over due reports

thandu venkat narayana thandu_venkat at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 23:26:34 NZST 2008

Dear All,

It is the very important to all, Because when we take reports the statements are giving due data, name of the patron, patron phone number and title information (biblio information)

But there is no particulars of the item. The same biblio or title ( if more items ) may issued to more patrons. How we recognise which item was issued to a particular patron.

There is a chance to identify the item details issued to a particular patron in opac user login.

pl help in modify the report with item number

Thanks
Venkat Narayana, Thandu

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/