[Koha] Koha 3.0 beta

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Apr 24 07:02:29 NZST 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Noel Peter Kalonga
<neilkalonzi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I understand Koha ver 3.0 beta can work on windows and I have tried to
>  download this verson so many time and can not locate the installation
>  file in other words the setup file.

Actually, Koha 3 does not quite work on Win32 yet. There are some
remaining issues. See
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:installation:win32:koha_3_win32_installer_project
for more details on what has been accomplished and what remains to be
done. I have not had time to work on it lately and do not know when I
will be able to pick it back up again. I think a native install is
within reach, but help from someone with a working C++ would probably
speed things up.

FWIW, I have had a *very* broken Koha 3 running on Win32.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Nighswonger