[Koha] Barcode generation errors

Thomas Green thomas.green at jstor.org
Thu Apr 24 03:41:40 NZST 2008

I am confused, is 2.2.9 the most recent stable release (that is the
version I am using)? In other words, I am not able to upgrade to a more
recent release unless you are suggesting that I upgrade to the beta
version. I can try changing the references to the module, but I do not
know all the Perl programs in which they occur.

Thanks.

Tom