[Koha] OPAC missing files

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Wed Apr 23 07:47:46 NZST 2008

Marijana Glavica schrieb:
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 07:53:54PM +0200, Beda Szukics wrote:
>
>> Joshua Ferraro schrieb:
>>
>>> Also check your YUI system preference and make sure you're pointing to the
>>> yahoo site rather than serving up those pages locally. Also, consider upgrading
>>> to the beta2 if you haven't already.
>>>

>> And where do I find those yui system preferences? (I'm running 3.0 beta
>> and 3.0 beta2 and the problem is the same at both places).
>>

> Under System Preferences search for yui, or go to Staff Client tab

Thank you. I changed it to http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.3.1/build - the
second choice. Now there are no more errors in the log.

But: Why doesn't /intranet-tmpl/prog/en/lib/yui/ do the job? What's the
reason for using an online resource?

I noticed too that Koha looks up www.google-analytics.com some time. Why
so? (At the school I intend to use Koha, this seemes to be blocked by
the central firewall - and that slows koha down a lot).

Greetings              Beda