[Koha] Bad index while coercing array into hash

George Adams g_adams27 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 08:28:45 NZST 2008

Thank you Galen - I discovered that turning off BiblioAddsAuthorities worked as a workaround for the problem.  I inserted various "warn" statements in the code until I traced it back to C4/Biblio.pm.  The error occurred at the line:

$title = $record->subfield($authref->{auth_tag_to_report},'a');

I didn't delve into it beyond that.  I'll just leave BiblioAddsAuthorities off for now.