[Koha] koha modules

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Fri Apr 18 00:55:38 NZST 2008

Hi Kenneth -

I've sent this message to the koha users list since some other users
will most certainly know more about these things than I will.

It looks like you're having troubles installing the ZOOM and Net::LDAP
perl modules, which are prerequisites.

I think that the ZOOM one depends on the yaz code. I also think that
there are debian packages for it that may work on ubuntu. Do you use
apt-get or aptitude or something like that on ubuntu to install
standard software packages? look for libyaz-dev in it. Otherwise, send
along more information about this failure to the list (or to the
module author) and someone may be able to chip in with more help.

I'm not sure what problem you might be having installing the Net::LDAP
module. In my experience, it's much more stable and easier to install.
Could you provide more information about the failure that you're
having, please?