[Koha] Newbie question - importing data

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 16 09:14:07 NZST 2008

While I've NOT done an import, I would like to suggest to the list that
those of you with some database background checkout what the folks at Apatar
have put together for a data mashup tool. It's a freebie for the connectors
already provided, you only pay bucks if you need custom connectors.

Download at www.apatar.com and it's a java based GUI tool that has LOTS of
connectors to allow you to do a drag and drop data manipulation for data
migration. You can also run a cron job so do the data translation in a timer
environment.

/brian chee