[Koha] koha upgrade 1.2.2 to 2.2.9...

Steve Bradwell sbradwell at perimeterinstitute.ca
Sat Apr 12 07:53:09 NZST 2008

Hi All,

So we appear to be making great progress in our upgrade from version 1.2.2 to 2.2.9. We have 2.2.9 partially up and running. We are now trying to build the marc data using koha2marc.pl and are getting errors for every record we have. We used the sql in the sql_datas dir, and our marc check has a status of "ok". When running koha2marc.pl we get the errors below, as well as issues with empty framework field. When looking at the defualt framework in the koha interface, we see all our marc tags, but get errors like below.

example:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'bibid' cannot be null at /web/intranet/koha/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 1306.
ERROR ==> insert into marc_word (bibid, tagsubfield, tagorder, subfieldorder, word, sndx_word) values (,concat(952,v),1,6,05,soundex(05))

So we're not sure how to generate the marc data now, maybe we should have done it pre 2.2.9? We didn't use marc data in 1.2.2.

Any guidance you can provide is welcome.

Thanks,

Steve.