[Koha] ILS Basic Discovery Interfaces

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Apr 12 02:32:56 NZST 2008

Hi all!  I just spotted a standard for OPAC web interfaces which
LibLime seem to have signed up for last month.  It's been under
development since last summer, but it doesn't seem to have been
mentioned on the list yet as far as I found.

Could one of the LibLimers tell us if this applies to Koha and if so,
why's it good for Koha and were any other Koha vendors invited to
collaborate, get involved or even informed?

"At the meeting, participants agreed to support a set of essential
functions through open protocols and technologies by deploying
specific recommended standards. [...]

Undersigned by: [...] LibLime"

Source: http://blogs.lib.berkeley.edu/shimenawa.php/2008/04/04/ils_basic_discovery

Thanks,