[Koha] Need help for koha on windows

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:00:31 NZST 2008

Dear Sahu

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Archana Sahu <sahuarch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed koha  version 2.2.9 on windows xp. It is working properly.
>
> PROBLEMS
>
> 1) But I m getting a problem while issuing. I have set in the issuing rule
> in koha administrator for a particular group of patron as "21,2"(21 days, 2
> books), but when i am issuing books, then it is taking books more than 2. It
> has no limit.

Try to fill all the options for all categories.  Do not leave empty any option
You didn't mention that you are also filling boxes for fines or not.
Fill the fines text box with format 1,3,3 (1 dollar fine, After three
days, every third day)

> 2) I did not find any field to put the accession no.
Accession Number / Inventory Control Number / Item Number can be
stored in Barcode Fields.

> 3) How to take the back up for koha for windows?

Simple method is to take the backup of your MySQL database from
C:/MySQL/Data/[Your Database Folder, sample229 by default]