[Koha] A brief overview on Koha 3 Beta 2

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 02:28:23 NZST 2008

José --

Thanks for the detailed feedback!  I agree w/ your assessment that anyone
currently considering Koha should target version 3.

We are experiencing a performance problem, with a 404.pl script
> consuming up to 100% CPU when browsing the OPAC

I suspect that this may be an issue with itemtype icons, given that these
have been problematic in the past, and occur often enough to pile up CPU
time executing the script.  It should't be *that* much time though.
Alternatively, you may be suffering from bot/spider programs probing your
server.  I will be interested to hear what you discover in the logs.

--Joe Atzberger
LibLime