[Koha] problem importing marc records

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Tue Apr 8 08:06:34 NZST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Huck <dhuckaby at hvja.org> wrote:
> One other thing... in the 'manage staged records'...there is an option for
> filtering records...based on matching some rules...
>  but I haven't found where I can setup rules... i.e. no duplicates or some
> such thing...the only option is: do not look for matching records.

The matching rule does not filter records from the import file per se,
it controls whether an incoming record replaces the bib portion of a
matching record found in the database or is just added.  The matching
criteria are set up in the record matching rules page off of
Administration.

Regards,

Galen
--