[Koha] Authorized value not displaying correctly in OPAC simple view

Jennifer Johnston Johnston at arrowstreet.com
Tue Apr 8 01:37:06 NZST 2008

Hi all,

Having a problem with this: using Koha version 2.2.9 on Windows XP, in
testing stage. I have 952c set up with an authorized value  menu for
shelving location (2nd floor, 3rd floor, etc). In the OPAC, my test
record displays this text fine in the "complete" (marc) view, in the
"items" tab--but in the "simple" view, the location displays the
authorized value NUMBER, not the TEXT, i.e. "LibraryName 3 call#"
instead of  "LibraryName 4th floor call#"

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not sure where I messed up-
Thanks,
Jennifer