[Koha] Moving to a newer server and OS

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Sat Apr 5 12:25:46 NZDT 2008

Joshua,

Is is possible if you simply want to move your books/records (not sure
what they are actually called) can you Marc21 export from the Koha
v2.x.x and then import via v3.0?

I tried this today as I finally got Koha v3.0 up and running, and the
Marc21 data staged fine...but when 'completing the import' it got to 8%
and then hung...didn't move for 2hrs...so I figured it was *pooft*

--Huck