[Koha] Barcode

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Fri Sep 28 12:11:37 NZST 2007

Hello Rick and everyone
We don't use the barcode printers in Koha because we are unable to print
labels inhouse which are of as high, permanent quality as ones we can
purchase. In the long run, it's cheaper to buy labels that will last
than to hassle with an inhouse module.

It's not that we're usually mum...  ;-)
Rosalie Blake
Head of Libraries