[Koha] Koha live in Samoa

Chris Hammond-Thrasher hammondthrasher_c at usp.ac.fj
Mon Sep 24 15:25:57 NZST 2007

Kohaers,

I've got good news and I've got bad news. First the good news, Koha is live
at the Nelson Memorial Public Library in Apia, Samoa at
http://www.nelsonlibrary.ws/

The bad news is that advanced searches by publication date do not work even
though the pub dates are loaded in 260c (feel free to look at the complete
records in the opac to confirm this). Any ideas?

This install is on debian etch with mysql 5 and koha 2.2.9 with all of the
perl code from cvs as of about September 10, 2007.

(There are a couple of other minor things wrong too like the messed up ISBD
display.)

-cht

Chris Hammond-Thrasher  MLIS CISSP

Library Systems Manager