[Koha] tmpl_process3.pl script not running on Windows

Thessalos thessaleys at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:52:37 NZST 2007

Dear All,
I have the same problem with arnab, i want to translate the koha software in
greek language, and the tmpl_proccess3.pl don't work in windows with the
same errors with arnab, please someone give me the full instractions, and
the right commands (please the full paths) (i must put somewhere the win32
binaries of gettext? or what else must do).
my instalation of koha have this environment:
windows xp
apache server 2.2.4
mysql 4.1
active Perl 5.8.8