[Koha] Errors installing net::z3950, HAVE A LOOK AT THE ERRORS AND HELP

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Sep 10 19:54:12 NZST 2007

chandru1782 <chandru1782 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am installing koha for the first time. I am doing it on ubuntu machine. I
> had done all the things upto now properly. now installing Net::z3950 gives
> the following errors. kindly suggest me what to do to solve the problem.

I was going to refer you to the net-z3950 list, but I see from
http://lists.indexdata.dk/pipermail/net-z3950/2007-September/000694.html
that you already posted it there and didn't tell us, so you're just
wasting our time.  Friends don't waste friends' time.

I agree with Adam on net-z3950: "Either it's down or there is a
network/firewall problem in your end. I tend to think it's the latter."

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.