[Koha] Re: Koha Digest, Vol 22, Issue 34

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Sep 4 09:56:38 NZST 2007

colmcd at optusnet.com.au wrote: [...]
> Firstly that Koha should come with a FULL INSTALL option. [...]

This is called a Bundle and I think it will be easier with the new
installer model (for 3.0), but I've not investigated it yet.

> Secondly My librarian is very dissapointed with the package. She
> really lamented not sending for payed software due to numerous bugs in
> Koha (namely the reports DON't work at all and seem to be tailored to
> a particular librarys needs). [...]

That's not a bug, but it is a major missing feature in 2.2.

I'll leave the database design questions to someone more databasey.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.