[Koha] Item not for loan problem

Ryan Higgins rch at liblime.com
Sat Sep 1 02:32:19 NZST 2007

Hi Paul

   The 'REF' itemtype is hardcoded as not for loan.  This can be remedied by
editing the Circ2.pm perl module.  In the installation source tree, find
 intranet/modules/C4/Circulation/Circ2.pm

around line 750, comment out this block of code:

750 : 	  	  	 if ($iteminformation->{'itemtype'} eq 'REF') {
751 : 	  	  	$issuingimpossible{NOT_FOR_LOAN} = 1;
752 : 	  	  	}

by adding '#' at the start of each line.

This is an artifact from earlier Koha versions, and will be removed in upcoming
releases.

Hope that helps

Ryan Higgins

Providing Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Migration, Training, Maintenance and Support
Featuring Koha ILS : http://liblime.com/koha