[Koha] Problems with bulkmarkimport.pl

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Sat Oct 27 07:13:32 NZDT 2007

Hi Beda,

----- "Beda Szukics" <beda at muri-gries.ch> wrote:
> What does that mean? Have I forgotten something? I don't see an
> essential difference between the first example witch worked and this
> one exept the presence of the 090-fields and the 952$u-field. Are
> these required?

It looks like it is complaining about not finding the 090, which it expects to delete and then update with the new Koha biblionumber.  However, you can work around the problem by adding a 090 to each record -- it shouldn't matter what it contains, just as long as the tag is present.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton