[Koha] Barcode and Holdingbranch hidden field

Octavee Uhl octavee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:21:18 NZDT 2007

Hello,

When I open the items table direct in MYSQL and change the barcode and
Holdingbranch there it works fine with the OPAC (user view), but somehow
there must be a hidden field which the data is stored. The intranet view
(Administrator) has still the 'old' barcode and Holdingbranch in it.
Is there any way to do this canges in mysql without going through the koha
program?And where would I find these hidden fields?

Thanks
Greetings
Octavee