[Koha] Spine and barcode labels

Octavee Uhl octavee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:16:44 NZDT 2007

Hi everyone,

In KOHA Intranet there is the menu “Spine and barcode labels”
There are 2 label types: “OPUS Dot matrix” and “Gaylord 8511” They both seem
to print the same pdf file. Is it possible to have more choices. We have
lots of spine label sheets with 49 spine labels on 1 sheet. Is there any way
to integrate a custom item type?

When I change the Intranet Template in ‘system preferences’ to ‘default’
instead of ‘npl’ the menu “Spine and barcode labels” is not showing at all.
Can this be fixed?

Thanks a lot.
Greetings
Octavee