[Koha] Foolproof Koha installation script?

jtarrant at talk21.com jtarrant at talk21.com
Sun Nov 25 00:02:27 NZDT 2007

Hi.

Just spent the last hour failing to install Koha on Ubuntu 7.1.  Having problems with zoom and yaz.
Does anybody have a foolproof installation script that just installs everything required on an empty system? I do feel that this should be an easier process... The script can be for Windows, OSX or Linux, don't really mind (I have access to all three). Finding a foolproof way to install Koha would get more people using it. Maybe we need a koha.iso.

Regards,

Joe Tarrant

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/