[Koha] Overdue list

root sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk
Fri Nov 16 21:23:17 NZDT 2007

Guys!
We have been running v2.2.4 and the overdue report (overdue.pl) had several
instances where just a due date and borrowers name is displayed (ie no title
or author).  This week we upgraded to v2.2.9 rather hoping that this problem
might go away, but it hasn't.

Checking the issues table, we see that for these offending items, the
returndate, lastreneweddate, return and renewals fields are all NULL.

If we delete the row from the issues table, then the lines are removed from
the overdue report.  We are reluctant to do this in case we break something.

Does anyone know why we have these strange lines on the overdue report (ie
what causes the problem) and how we can fix it?

Apart from this annoyance, v2.2.9 is going swimmingly.  A big congrats to the
developers!
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation