[Koha] Re: how to delete a biblio entry

Mike Dalgity dalgity at htl.net
Fri Nov 9 02:03:21 NZDT 2007

If you know you've added 5 books as a test to a brand new install then the
record numbers assigned to them will be 1 thru 5.  If you want to delete
those 5 then you view and delete record 1, change the url to 2 and repeat
until they're all gone.  When adding the next biblio the number will not
start at the beginning again but where it last left off, in this case 6.
Does that help at all?

Mike D.