[Koha] Still having expiry date problems in koha 2.2.9

bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 6 14:45:09 NZDT 2007

Hi all,

I thought the issues with expiry dates and child card things were resolved in 2.2.9, I wonder if I missed something? Do I need another perl module or something?

As for now, on 2 separate systems I have installed koha 2.2.9 on Debian Etch.
They both do NOT automatically assign the expiry date, which is set to a year from the entry date.
If I need to change something in a Child record, on both systems I will still loose the postal address AND the expiry date.

So, if I have missed the solution, sorry, please lead me in the right direction! I couldn't find much related to it. But then, my wife tells me I cannot search...

And, so far, no issues running Koha on Etch, apart form what's mentioned above. It works nicely!

Marty