[Koha] Error 403

vimal kumar vimal0212 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 19:03:39 NZDT 2007

Dear Friends,

When i trying to start koha 2.28 in Win XP after fresh
installation, It shows the following error. I am not
able to open the INTRANET .But OPAC work well.

I installed the Koha as non Root user in Windows.
What I do? My friends also confronted with this
problem. Please give us a solution.

"Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested
directory. There is either no index document or the
directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact
the webmaster.
Error 403
localhost
11/03/07 11:21:41