[Koha] Limitation of Koha

Shantanoo Mahajan shantanoo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 17:33:16 NZDT 2007

Please find the reply inline.

On 02-Nov-07, at 6:47 AM, 毛慶禎 wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I would like ask a question, what is the limitation of Koha?
>
> 1. Collection size - How many books records can Koha handle?
>
> 2. Readers - how many readers can Koha handle?
>
> 3. Circulation - how much transaction can Koha handle per year?

AFAIK, none. All the data i.e. records, readers, circulation data is
stored
is database (mysql currently, which may be changed to other database
in future). So all the limitations are enforced by the database. Other
limitation will be enforced by your hardware. CPU, memory, storage,
network connectivity etc. and not my the software.

regards,
shantanoo