[Koha] 3 Bugs Making Librarian's Job a Challenge

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Thu May 31 05:29:45 NZST 2007

Hi Joshua!

Ok. I've checked on the Liblime installation and -yes- I'm wrong- the
behaviour is not present there. My Bad! Hmm, what could be wrong, I've
been through every thing and the linkages seem to be identical to
Liblime framework. I've just tried running rebuildnonmarc.pl and have
some errors.  The script actually goes through each record  and spits
out the following at the end of each record (same message with each one):

</collection> at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 597.
.DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near '' at line 1 at ./rebuildnonmarc.pl line 98.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'biblionumber' cannot be null at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 1924.
XML : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<collection

Could this be a useful pointer to why the marx and biblio don't get synced?

I am on MySQL 5.00 using version 2.2.9

Thanks a lot!

Bo