[Koha] What Am I missing?

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Wed May 23 14:03:13 NZST 2007

Thanks for your reply!

I'm stuck, unable to progress our move to Koha. Is there anyone out
there using a late Debian variant? Etch, Ubuntu  Feisty,  or similar -
who has mentioned the issues i.e. with some PL files not executing (see
Sorry to sound so negative, but at the moment I'm starting to fear that
Koha might not work for us. It's a shame, we so much like the concept
and ideology...

Bo