[Koha] Koha 2.0.0 to 2.2.9 migration - catalogue search doesn't find anything

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Tue May 22 22:53:58 NZST 2007

Chris Cormack wrote:

>> After upgrading the database, the catalogue search still does not
>> work. Every search on the OPAC quick search page returns the
>> same result: one record, prolly the first in the biblio section
>> of the database.
>>

> Standard question, is there anything in the error log that might explain
> what its doing

This is the only thing in the file opac-error_log:

File does not exist: /usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/css/en/includes/marc-editor.css

Just as a side issue, that error is understandable since the only
file by that name is found in the french area:
opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/css/fr/includes/marc-editor.css

(And koha-error_log is empty)

Hmmm, back to this issue. Given that the marc_* tables are populated and
the biblio_* are as well, it is hard for me to understand why the
search is failing. Admittedly I have not looked into the perl code.

cheers
rickw