[Koha] bulkmarcimport.pl problems

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri May 18 04:43:45 NZST 2007

Bo Schafers <bo at weavebrain.com.au> wrote:
> So it's looking for: C4::Context    ?????
>
> Tried to cpan C4::Context but it fails:
> Going to write /root/.cpan/Metadata
> Warning: Cannot install C4::Context, don't know what it is.
>
> So its some missing dependency, or that much-dreaded incompatibility of
> Koha with MySql 5. The trouble is in Debian only an empty transitional
> package is available of 4.1.

The C4 modules are part of Koha.  If you get an error about being
unable to find C4 modules, then you need to give -I followed by the
directory containing the C4 directory as in
  perl -I /usr/local/share/koha/modules bulkmarcimport.pl
or set the PERL5LIB environment variable.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.