[Koha] Eliminating "Reserve Fee Charge of $1.00" Notice to Borrower

Chris Cormack crc at liblime.com
Thu May 17 09:30:07 NZST 2007

Hi Michael

On 17/05/2007, at 12:26 AM, Chartrand, Michael wrote:

> Dear Chris,
>
> .
>
> 1.  I get an Internal Server Error when I try to edit the MARC
> subifields.  All other areas in the MARC framework are accessible.
> My IT person left the sample Database on Koha.  Is this causing a
> problem and do I need to have a new database made in MySQL?

Ok, what I need here is the error_log, so I can take a look at what
is causing the actual error.
I'm not sure where you find this on windows, but hopefully someone on
the list can tell us.
The file we want to look at is koha-error_log (at least its called
that on linux)

> 2.  In System Administration,  I get an Internal Server Error when
> I click on Issuing Rules.  Branches and Item Types and Borrower
> Categories have been been defined.

Here we will need the error log again

> 3.  In repeatable MARC fields like the 650 line, clicking on the
> +/- next to the line number does NOT result in a new field being
> added but a small box.

Do you think you could do a screenshot of this?

Chris

Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131