[Koha] Re: Koha2.2.7-cannot repeat 650 or 700 fields

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Thu May 17 02:07:24 NZST 2007

Hi, Melinda -

I'm copying this reply to the Koha mailing list, since lots of helpful
people are there who know more about Koha than I do. (And you should
send your reply to the list, too.)

First, what version of Koha are you using? And when you say "trouble,"
is there something specific that is happening? What browser are you
using? Do other repeatable fields work OK?

Stephen