[Koha] Unicode Compatibility for Imported Records

SDM-IMD Library sdmimdlibrary at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:14:05 NZST 2007

Hi,

We have installed the latest version of KOHA, which has not only has a user
friendlyinterface but also has improved in the look and feel.

Congrats for that....

We are importing the the Unicode records of Kannada and Hindi language
(Indian Languages) from the following link..

http://125.16.179.42:8080/newgenlibctxt/LibraryAction.do?college=SDM-IMD

We are able to enter the Unicode characters and the display is normal but
when we import the Unicode records using MARC Format the Unicode characters
are displayed as ??????.

I request your suggestion in this regard.

Please check ...

With Regards,
SDM-IMD Library