[Koha] Server Errors During Koha Setup

Chartrand, Michael MCHARTRAND at shsny.com
Tue May 15 05:29:58 NZST 2007

I'm running Koha 2.2.8 for Windows on WinXP Sp2 with Apache 2.2.4 (Win32)and MySQL 5.008008 and MySQL Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.22, for Win32(ia32).  The Install my IT guy did for me works just fine except for two critical areas and I was wondering if anyone could help me.

1.  I get an Internal Server Error when I try to edit the MARC subifields.  All other areas in the MARC framework are accessible.  My IT person left the sample Database on Koha.  Is this causing a problem and do I need to have a new database made in MySQL?

2.  In System Administration,  I get an Internal Server Error when I click on Issuing Rules.  Branches and Item Types and Borrower Categories have been been defined.

Michael Chartrand
Library Technician
Samaritan Medical Center Library
830 Washington Street