[Koha] Changing Koha Master Password

Andrew Seguin asegu at borgtech.ca
Sun May 13 16:58:59 NZST 2007

Hello Michael,

Although rather new to Koha myself, I have understood that the "master" Koha
user is none other then the user (& password) with witch Koha connects to MySQL.

If you want to change it, you should change it both in the configuration file,
and then in mysql (for example " SET PASSWORD FOR 'user'@'hostname' =
PASSWORD('passwordhere'); ");

Hope that helps,

Andrew