[Koha] Koha installations in the Michigan Area

Mark Ehle mark at ehle.homelinux.org
Wed May 9 11:15:56 NZST 2007

Folks -

My library had it's first meeting today of the committee that is going
to replace our ancient Dynix catalog system.

It looks like the major players in the committee, the director of the
library and my boss, the systems admin, might have already made up
their minds as to which catalog vendor we are going with.

However, if I can show them that Koha could do what they want, I might
still have a chance to sway them in the proper direction.

Are there any libraries in the Southwestern Michigan area that are
using Koha? if not SW Michigan, who is the closest the to Battle
Creek/Kalamazoo area?

Thanks again -

Mark