[Koha] conflicting charset

Santiago Hermira Anchuelo santiago.hermira at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:32:59 NZST 2007

Hi Oscar,

What I do is to execute a .sh

I go to the following directory within the installation of koha…

/instalation directory /koha/intranet/scripts/misc/translator

I execute following script  sudo bash "./rebuild_lang.sh"
(script is:
 "
./tmpl_process3.pl install - i /instalation directory
/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/css/en/
- o /instalation directory /koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/css/es/ - s
po/css_opac_es_ES.po - r
./tmpl_process3.pl install - i /instalation directory
/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/en/
- o /instalation directory /koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/es/ -
s po/default_intranet_es_ES.po - r
")
 (in the directory po/ are the archives .po of translation)

The error that you comment i think that you can repair downloading another
cvs  version of tml_process3.pl (the only difference is that in other
version the validation of utf-8 is commented)

I hope that these instructions help you…

Greetings, Santiago.