[Koha] koha 2.2.6 on Fedora Core 5

Sebastian Krieg sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de
Thu May 3 07:12:32 NZST 2007

Hello mars123,

there are several opportunities to install the perl modules:

1. You have Fedora Core, you can try to install the modules per "yum install"
as root. There are some modules in the repository "extras", I mean.

2. You can use " perl -MCPAN -e 'install <modulename>' " as root in a
terminal, I prever this.

3. If you use webmin (http://www.webmin.com) you can install the modules
per "Others | Perl Modules", it´s also sinmpel.

Without this modules Koha will not work.

Good Luck!

Sebastian

mailto: sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de