[Koha] Re: 856 - Electronic access problem

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Thu Mar 29 22:16:18 NZST 2007

Dear koha list,

Reposting... no suggestions..?

Since our upgrade from 2.2.6RC2 to 2.2.8 last week, we are seeing various issues:

- the electronic access hyperlink url is no longer a hyperlink, but regular text (see for an example:
http://intech009.intech.unu.edu/koha/electronic-access.png)

- the "repeatable" option (for fields 606 (subject) and 700 (author)) does not work anymore; we are not getting any duplicate fields! What does happen is that we are getting a 'strange' text box when clicking the repeat button. This box appears on the right side of the field title (f.i. 606 - Topical Name Used as Subject + [strange field box]) This box seems to be a text box.

The previous issues did not appear in the 2.2.6RC2; these fields worked perfectly then. So, did we miss something during the upgrade? Do any special steps need top be taken AFTER the actual upgrade to finish it off?

Any suggestions welcome.

Fortunately I have backups, so if nobody know, I can still reverse the
upgrade...

Regards!
Mourik Jan