[Koha] Re: Koha Experimentation

Wesley Hague wesleyhague at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:38:25 NZST 2007

The ILS is a customized Module of Fox Pro made for this school.

"Franklin Escano" <fdescano at yahoo.com> wrote
in message news:380536.36802.qm at web50304.mail.re2.yahoo.com...
Hi Wesley,
A couple of questions-What ILS does your library is
currently using? What is the back-end database?
These questions should help us with your migration
issues.

Frank