[Koha] Borrowers, Patrons or Members

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Mar 17 14:19:15 NZDT 2007

I've been evaluating our use of language in Koha and I'd like to
take an informal poll about your local convention. Do you call
your users Borrowers, Patrons or Members? Please reply off-list,
I'll tally up the results and report back.

Also, I should note that ultimately, whatever convention the project
uses shouldn't affect you from choosing a better suited local
convention. The easiest way to make a global change is to use the
built in translation framework system. Ask your sys admin to help
you set that up if you want to make a change.

Thanks,