[Koha] About the Koha name (and koha.org.ve)

José Miguel Parrella Romero joseparrella at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 04:39:15 NZDT 2007

Joshua M. Ferraro escribió:
> In this case, I fear that you'd do both Koha and Keystone/Greenstone
> a disservice ... neither of them are a part of Koha, even if they
> do interoperate well with Koha ...

I see. I identify two issues:

a) Both MJ Ray and you think that koha.org.ve should host only Koha
software. Fair enough, seems OK to me.

b) There's, of course, a strong desire to prevent forks. I agree. Please
don't think I'm trying to move away from Koha. I would love to improve
Koha with our progress from other areas. We'll coordinate how to do it.

So thank you very much everyone for your comments, and have a nice day,
Jose