[Koha] More than one installation on one server

Bernard Shiundu bshiundu at strathmore.edu
Tue Mar 6 05:24:33 NZDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 14:50 -0900, Dan Foote - DTS wrote:

> Here's what I know now. If I move the Context.pm file in the original
> installation to a new name, like Context.pm.orig, the error changes to
> a "Can't locate C4/Context.pm" error. This tells me that the
> installation is not looking at the correct path to the new
> installation. It doesn't appear that the SetEnv and/or ScriiptAlias
> functions in my httpd include file for the second installation are
> being used.
>
> Regardless of what I've done, my second installation wants to use the
> first installations koha.conf file. Once again, that four letter word
> comes to mind: HELP!
>
> Dan Foote

In addition to

> > > In your httpd.conf
> > > For the second Koha do you have SetEnv KOHA_CONF
> > > "/etc/koha-2.conf"
> > >
> > > Instead of SetEnv KOHA_CONF "/etc/koha.conf"
> > >
> > > Chris

 also change the line "use constant CONFIG_FNAME => "/etc/koha.conf";
(line 97 I think) in context.pm for the second install to read the path
to your alternate Koha.conf.
And SetEnv PERL5LIB in httpd.conf for the second instance should also
point to "/path to koha2/intranet/modules"

Bernard