[Koha] More than one installation on one server--html removed, sorry

cyberarian cyberarian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:44:35 NZDT 2007

Dear All

I also want to run more than one application on one server.  Actually we,
three friends want to host our koha applications on a single server.  Can we
do this? If yes, how?  We have Intel Proliant ML150 Generation 2 Server with
Intel Xeon 3.0 GHz. Windows 2003 Server.  Any suggestion please?

Cyberarian