[Koha] More than one installation on one server

Dan Foote - DTS dfoote at dantech-services.com
Mon Mar 5 08:09:40 NZDT 2007

Chris,
Here's what I get in the error logs (either Koha or Opac):
read_config_file(/etc/koha.conf) returned undef at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/C4/Context.pm line 229.

This is after I have the following in the httpd include file:
    SetEnv KOHA_CONF /etc/koha-2.conf

And my export of:
    export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha-httpd-2.conf

With my original post, I'd SetEnv to KOHA_2_CONF and added that to the
Context.pm file for that site with the koha-2.conf path. I even went as
far as changing the "use C4:Context ("/etc/koha-2.conf"); " statement
into the *.pm files of modules/C4.

I've now reverted to what you've suggested and I still get the above
error that points to the /etc/koha.conf file of the first installation.

*Dan Foote* *
* <http://www.dantech-services.com/>