[Koha] Display Key Word Field

Jenny Collery jcollery at ippa.ie
Sat Mar 3 02:18:56 NZDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I have just completed defining my MARC Structure and have added a few
test books.

I notice there does not seem to be a specific Koha field for adding a
Key Word (as opposed to a controlled subject term) to a catalogue
record. I have tried using the 653 tag and defined this as key word, but
I am not happy with the way the results display on the catalogue (i.e.
the key word is listed under the other controlled subject terms).

Has anyone met this problem, or got any input - perhaps I am missing
something obvious at this stage.....

As usual, any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jenny

IPPA, The Early Childhood Organisation

Web: www.ippa.ie <blocked::http://www.ippa.ie/>

IPPA, the Early Childhood Organisation, is funded by the Irish
Government under The National Development Plan 2000-2006 and the
European Union through the European Structural Fund.

sender.
virus scanning software for the presence of computer viruses.