[Koha] inventory.pl not working for me

Matthew Metzger news at metzger.cc
Thu Jun 28 15:53:02 NZST 2007

Hello,

sorry to deluge the list with so many posts. This is my time to work on
our library system and I have to address a few different things all at
the same time.

When I go to Accounts and Reports > Inventory/Stocktaking >
inventory.pl, enter in some values, and then press the "Generate Report"
button, I get nothing. My template of choice is NPL, but I also tried it
in the default template and it doesn't work there either.

Here's my system stats:

Koha version:  	2.2.9
OS version (from 'uname -a'): 	Linux ubuntu-server1 2.6.15-28-powerpc #1
Thu May 10 09:50:21 UTC 2007 ppc GNU/Linux
Perl version: 	5.008007
MySQL version: 	mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.22, for unknown-linux-gnu
(powerpc) using readline 5.1

thanks for your time and any help you can give me.

-Matthew